Made of 7075 Ergal material machined from solid CNC. XPR1 PMP chainring compatible only with XPR1 PMP crankset. It has a design compatible with 12-speed transmissions in correspondence with the coupling teeth. Features slots for mud discharge helping to preserve the drivetrain, especially chain wear. Available in 30-tooth, 32-tooth, 34-tooth versions.
- PMP XPR1: A component that is as traditional as it is reliable. It is made of 7075 Ergal material, machined from solid CNC.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works only on XPR1 PMP crankset.
- TRANSMISSION: In correspondence with the coupling teeth, the design has been made to ensure compatibility and correct operation with 12-speed transmissions.
- PROTECTS AND PRESERVES: The crown has special millings for the correct discharge of the mud, thus helping you to preserve the transmission of the bike, in particular by reducing the wear of the chain over time.
- VERSIONS: The XPR1 sprocket is available in 30-tooth, 32-tooth or 34-tooth versions.