PMP DH are downhill-specific wheels perfect both for professional use and for enjoying them in bike parks. They are designed to increase speed and control over all types of route.
They are made of 7075 aluminum alloy and weigh only 2255 grams for the wheel pair.
The edge of the Hookless rim is able to withstand impacts much better than the classic inverted J-profile.
|Weight (Pair)||2255 g|
|Material||Aluminum Alloy 7075|
|Internal Width||27 mm|
|External Width||32 mm|
|Profile Height||21 mm|
|Spokes||Alpina Made in Italy 2 mm|
|Cyclist weight limit||100 kg|
|Maximum pressure||3 bars|
- PMP DH 29": these are Downhill-specific PMP wheels, perfect both for professional use and for enjoying them by speeding in bike parks. They have been designed precisely to increase speed and control on all types of route, while being able to withstand even the most traumatic shocks.
- INCREASED WIDTH: The inner channel of these wheels is 27 mm wide. Optimized by experience on the Enduro and Downhill race fields, it has increased wheel stiffness and responsiveness, delivering exceptional pedaling performance and in the most technical sections.
- ALUMINIUM ALLOY: These wheels are made of high-performance lightweight aluminum alloy, to combine rigidity and lightness. A pair weighs 2090 grams.
- EXTREME HUBS: The Extreme hub is smooth and sturdy. From the Trail to the Downhill, he is not afraid of sollectation and effort. Fully manufactured at CNC in local workshops, we've been able to optimize it over time to make it even lightweight, so you never have to compromise between reliability and performance.
- DETAILS: PMP wheels are already pre-set during assembly, so they do not require frequent centering and maintenance. The rim is Hookless with asymmetrical section and the wheels are Tubeless Ready. Use the product configurator to choose the hub sizing and freehub transmission that fits your bike.