XL27 is PMP's Enduro wheelset. These wheels combine grip, smoothness, absorption capacity and rigidity in the right percentage, thanks to the 27 mm inner channel and the asymmetrical section rim with Hookless profile.
This is the Enduro wheel that has stood out on the most prestigious Italian and international competition fields.
It was also used by Nicola Casadei when he won the EWS European Enduro Series, and in first place in the Italian Superenduro championship.
|7075 Aluminium alloy
|Double-butted (2-1.8-2 mm)
- PMP XL27: a wheelset designed to compete and win on Enduro tracks. With its 27mm-wide inner channel, it ensures great shock-absorption and extreme smoothnees and rigidity.
- INCREASED WIDTH: The internal channel of these wheels is 27 mm wide. Optimized from the experience on the Enduro and Downhill racing fields, it has increased the stiffness and reactivity of the wheel, offering exceptional performance in pedaling and in the most technical sections.
- ALUMINUM ALLOY: These wheels are made of high performance, light aluminum alloy, to combine stiffness and lightness. One pair weighs 1880 grams.
- EXTREME HUBS: PMP Extreme Hub is smooth and robust. From Trail to Downhill, it does not fear excitement and effort. Completely CNC-made in local workshops, we have been able to optimize it over time to make it light as well, so you never have to compromise between reliability and performance.
- DETAILS: All PMP wheels are already pre-set during assembly, therefore they do not require frequent centering and maintenance interventions. XL27 wheels are Tubeless Ready. We include our PMP Tubeless MTB Conversion Kit with 50 mm CNC Ergal Valves, already installed.