The PMP Carbon Guardian mudguard is born from a combination of the 3K carbon fabric with a recycled rubber technopolymer, through high temperature polymerization carried out in an autoclave.
The rubber underneath prevents the carbon from wearing out as well as preventing mud and debris from adhering, as happens on poorer materials. This has the double function of preserving the component and avoiding clogging that could slow down the sliding of the wheel.
Universal Compatibility: It can be mounted on any fork, standard or boost, and is secured with adjustable zip ties covered with the included heat-shrinkable tubes.
SIZE (mm): 300 x 245
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 x CARBON GUARDIAN Mudguard
- 6 x Adjustable zip ties
- 6 x Heat shrink tubes
- Insert the cable ties all the way into the rubber tubes, then heat them with a hairdryer or other heat source;
- Thread the zip ties into the holes in the mudguard;
- Fold the mudguard, place it on the fork and close the clamps;
- Tighten the zip ties and cut off the excess.