PMP Tape is perfect for taping any Tubeless Ready wheel. Choose the size based on the internal width of your rims. One roll is enough to fully tape two wheels up to 29" in diameter.
How to choose the tape size? The tape will have to seal the circles and must be applied to the inner channel. It must therefore be about 1-2 mm wider than the rim itself, in order to compensate for the "basin" of the inner channel.
|Rim Internal Width
|Recommended Tape Size
|19 to 22 mm
|23 to 26 mm
|27 to 30 mm
|31 to 34 mm
|35 to 37 mm
|37 40 mm
PMP Tubeless Valves
It is possible to assemble and disassemble them without using any type of tool, thanks to the oversized ring nut, in order to be able to easily clean them from any residual liquid sealant.
Each valve weighs only 4 grams, half the average weight of other tubeless valves on the market.
With their anodized color they are immediately recognizable on the wheel, allowing you to find them immediately even in poor light conditions.
- Remove the tire and place the rim in a vertical position;
- Attach the tape 10cm before matching the valve hole;
- Begin to adhere the tape to the rim, making sure that the tape does not create overlaps on itself (pull the tape hard even if it tends to stretch, in this way it will have a better hold);
- Make a hole at the valve hole with a small awl;
- Insert the valve and you are ready to make your wheel tubeless!