PMP XP-25 wheelset has been designed to meet the needs of those who need a light but strong set for XC-Trail use.
They are made of high-performance aluminum alloy and are already subjected to the settling process during assembly, so that they do not require too frequent centering and maintenance.
PMP XP-25 wheels are Tubeless Ready and are shipped already equipped with PMP Tubeless Kit with 50mm Ergal Valves.
The asymmetry of the rim and the oversized bearings of the Nitro hub are the details that we wanted to take care of so that you can reap only the benefits of your bike rides.
|Material||7075 Aluminium alloy|
|Inner width||25 mm|
|Outer width||28 mm|
|Rim height||18 mm|
|Spokes||Double-butted (2-1.5-2 mm)|
|Brake interface||6-bolt disc|
|Max. weight||110 kg|
|Max. pressure||3 bar|
- PMP XP-25: this wheelset has been designed to meet the needs of those who need a light but extremely robust wheel for purely XC-Trail use.
- ALUMINUM ALLOY: These wheels are made of high performance light aluminum alloy, to combine stiffness and lightness. One pair weighs 1610 grams.
- NITRO HUBS: They are characterized by reliability, smoothness and ease of maintenance. They are fitted with oversized bearings with specific shields, to ensure great fluidity and long life. They are CNC-machined, exclusively from solid bars of AL7075 alloy.
- DOUBLE-BUTTED SPOKES : The XP-25 are fitted with spokes, 2 mm wide at the ends and 1.5 mm at the thinnest point, combining lightness and strength;
- DETAILS: All PMP wheels are already pre-set during assembly, therefore they do not require frequent centering and maintenance interventions. The rim is asymmetrical and the wheels are Tubeless Ready. They are shipped with the PMP Tubeless Conversion Kit with 50 mm CNC Ergal Valves included. Use the product configurator to choose the right hub sizing and drivetrain for your bike.