The XL33 are specific wheels for E-Bike and Enduro: they combine grip, smoothness, absorption capacity and stiffness in the right percentage, thanks to the 33 mm and to the circle a asymmetric section with Hookless profile.
The Nitro 32F hub and the technology applied to the freewheel body make this wheel also ideal for working with the extra thrust that comes from the electric motor, exploiting every single watt of power.
|7075 aluminum alloy
|Fine (2-1.8-2 mm)
|Nitro 32F (J-bend)
|Disc 6 holes
|Rider weight limit
- PMP XL33: are the PMP wheels for E-Bike. they combine grip, smoothness, absorption capacity and stiffness in the right percentage, thanks to the 33 mm channel and the asymmetrical section rim with Hookless profile.
- INCREASED CHANNEL: The internal channel of these wheels (from which they also take their name) is a good 33 mm wide. Optimized from experience on Enduro and Downhill racing fields, it has increased wheel stiffness and responsiveness, offering exceptional performance in pedaling and in more technical sections.
- ALUMINIUM ALLOY: These wheels are made of high-performance light aluminum alloy to combine stiffness and lightness.
- NITRO 32F HUBS: The hub Nitro 32F it is smooth and sturdy. From Trail to Downhill, it is not afraid of stress and effort. Fully CNC-crafted in local workshops, we've been able to optimize it over time to make it lightweight, so you never have to compromise between reliability and performance.
- DETAILS and CONFIGURATIONS: PMP wheels are already pre-assembled during assembly, therefore they do not require frequent truing and maintenance. The rim is Hookless with an asymmetrical section and the wheels are Tubeless Ready. They are shipped including the PMP Tubeless Conversion Kit with 50 mm CNC Ergal Valves. Use the product configurator to choose the right hub sizing and drivetrain for your bike.